2023 Warranty (Valid only in the State of California)
The warranty information listed is for reference only and is not considered proof of purchase.
Congratulations. You've just purchased a sleep set from Mattress Liquidation. Mattress Liquidation, the nations largest mattress liquidator, is backed up by one of the finest warranties available. At Mattress Liquidation, we liquidated mattresses that makes you more comfortable, and that includes replacing or repairing any sleep set that fails to live up to our high standards. Take a few minutes to read over the warranty guidelines below.
Mattress Liquidation Warranty. Your warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set and continues according to the "Warranty Term" found below. If it becomes necessary for us to repair or replace your mattress and/or foundation, this warranty will continue to protect you from your original date of purchase.
- Warranty Coverage is offered through Mattress Liquidation's Warranty Center only, and not offered, endorced, or implied to be through any brand manufacturer
- Do's and Don'ts of Bedding Care
- Warranty Recourse
- Warranty Information
Your warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Torn handles, stitches pulled out of the handle where sewn to the mattress, or tears in the mattress fabric where the handles are attached
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric
- Body indentations of 2" or greater
- Excessively lumpy feel
- Sagging: Your mattress must be continuously supported by a matching foundation, or equivalent, with an appropriate frame. The frame should include a center support with at least 5 legs or 5 hardwood cross-slats for queen and king sets.
Items not covered:
- Splits in the wood frame
- Squeaks, rattles or noises
- Bent, loose or defective beams and/or center support rail
- Loose or broken foundation wire
- Compression of modules
- Unstapling of modules
- Sagging: A proper bed frame must continuously support the foundation. For king and queen sets, a center support having at least 5 legs or 5 hardwood cross-slats is necessary.
Items that void your warranty:
- Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling or burns)
- Foundation border wires (which run along the perimeter of the foundation), bent due to moving or bending the foundation
- Structural damage from using an improper bed frame. This warranty applies to queen and king size mattress or foundation ONLY if used on an appropriate frame with a rigid center support having at least 5 legs or 5 hardwood cross-slats
- Floor models and clearance bedding sold "as is"
- Bed height
- Comfort preference
- Body indentations less than 2"
- Mattress damage due to inappropriate foundation. This top-of-the-line mattress is designed for full performance only when matched with the appropriate foundation as part of a total sleep set
- Sheet fit
- Replacement of another piece in the sleep set, unless the other piece is also defective
- Mattress or foundation damage due to abuse
- Transportation costs
- Adjustable Mattress Bases come with a separate mattress warranty, contact us for details.
*Upon inspection, any article found to be in an unsanitary condition will not be repaired or replaced and the warranty is null and void.
- Stains of any kind ex: blood, urine, mold/mildew, wine, soda, chemicals etc... (regardless of origin)
- Damage due to improper use, setup, or abuse of mattress or box spring/foundation
- Use of liquid/chemicals that may damage the materials
Do's and Don'ts of Bedding Care:
- Do turn your mattress occasionally to prolong the comfort and support life. Body indentations are a normal occurrence in your new mattress and indicate that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body's individual contours. You'll be pleasantly surprised with that "new mattress feeling" every time you turn your mattress.
- Do give your new sleep set time to "air" upon removal from its plastic packaging. Dispose of all plastic packaging as soon as possible.
- Do carry your mattress flat on its side. It's easier to handle and you'll be less likely to damage the mattress.
- Do keep your bedding clean. We suggest using a mattress pad, especially if children use the bed.
- Do replace the old foundation when purchasing a new mattress. An old foundation may not provide sufficient support. It may appear that your new mattress is sagging when it is actually the foundation, which supports the mattress, that has become worn.
- Do use an appropriate frame and center support for queen and king size sets. Using the proper frame will ensure that your warranty remains in effect.
- Don't smoke in bed. This mattress is manufactured as required by federal law to resist, but not necessarily eliminate, ignition by smoldering cigarettes.
- Don't let anyone stand or jump on your mattress. It wasn't built for that type of weight distribution or abuse.
- Don't allow your mattress to get wet. Some of the upholstery materials may compress. Protect it from water or other liquids.
- Don't place a board between your mattress and foundation. Your sleep set is designed as an integrated system to provide you with proper support, and the foundation plays an important role.
- Don't bend your new mattress more than 20%. Such treatment may damage the innerspring unit. Flex rather than bend the mattress when going through doorways.
- Don't remove the law tag label at the end of your mattress. This serves as a means of identification to establish your warranty rights.
- Don't use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals will damage some of the construction materials.
We make every effort to be sure that we sell only the top manufactures of mattress sets, with only the very finest materials available. If, however, you do discover a defect in your new mattress or foundation, simply contact Mattress Liquidation 909-581-1800.
If a defect occurs during the warranty period (outlined on page 1), Mattress Liquidation will repair or replace (at our option) the defective mattress and/or foundation within a reasonable period of time.
In order for this limited warranty to be valid, you must:
- Be the original consumer purchaser, and have purchased the sleep set from one of our authorized locations
- Provide a copy of the original store receipt, or other proof of date, place of purchase and purchase price
- Have a Mattress Liquidation’s manager’s signature + copy of this warranty upon claim
If identical materials are not available at the time of product service, Mattress Liquidation reserves the right to substitute material of equal or higher value, or, at our option, provide a refund. You’ll be responsible for transportation costs of the product to and from the store or factory, as applicable.
Mattress Liquidation reserves the right to refuse service and invalidate this warranty when, upon inspection, the sleep set is found to be in an unsanitary condition, or when the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials. Please refer to the, Do’s and Don’ts of Bedding Care, section of this brochure for proper sleep set care.
Exclusive Remedy/Other Limitations:
ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL NOT EXCEED IN DURATION THE TERM OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WHICH BEGINS WITH THE DATE OF PURCHASE BY THE CONSUMER. THE SERVICE TERMS STATED IN THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE CONSUMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF PRODUCT FAILURE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. MATTRESS LIQUIDATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, OR FOR BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. Mattress Liquidation does not warrant that this product is suitable for any person’s medical condition. Mattress Liquidation makes no warranty beyond what is contained in the writing.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Mattress Liquidation does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with this warranty.